Anyway my boy is with me tonight and I'm in bed. Everytime I cough, I hear a shush from the other room. It's making me laugh. I love this age he is at...I sometimes wish he never grows up
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Monday, January 05, 2015
I enjoy playing bball with the guys on Sunday nights, but there is a drawback...
...I can't fall asleep until late. Doesn't help I ate Noodle Wok at 1030. Idiot.
Gonna officially start my four month contract with IPAC tomorrow. Should be interesting, if not fun. Lots to learn! Too bad I'll be quite tired tomorrow. Meh.
* * *
Basement Reno on the near horizon? Yikes
Thursday, January 01, 2015
1. Spend more time listening to my boy and being more patient
2. Be a better salsa dancer and learn bachata (haa)
3. Focus more and finish renos started
4. Bring lunches way more
5. Find happiness (okay, now I'm getting ridiculous)
6. Start weight training more
7. Start running more
8. Stop wanting more (not really...lol...that would just negate this entire list)
* * *
Reflecting on my life as I officially enter my mid-30's...wtf? How did I get here? Lol. Gotta live more but not put too much pressure on myself to do so. I am living and I have to ignore my age sometimes