Nah...I'm convinced that I work for a blow-hard, ignorant, dumbass, moronic, stupid idiot. Sure I got a 5% raise, but not when I felt like I should have gotten a 6.5% raise. On top of that, I was supposed to have this Performance Appraisal one month ago. Not surprising, considering he only remembers what you do a week before, almost totally disregarding all the frikin' work I did the year prior. I don't only "meet expectation", I constantly "exceed" them. So I wish you nothing but problems in the future, Boss.
But then I think about it: I have a pretty good job. I didn't realize that recognition was that important to me. I admit that I sometimes take advantage of the position I am in maybe 10% of the time, but to not get recognized for the other 90%? I still think I deserve more. Then again, I constantly overestimate myself, so maybe I am wrong? nah...not in this case.
Then I became happy though. I saw Sharon. We are both getting back treatment now. Yay!
Tired day today...picked up Gil and Marie last night at 1am. Tomorrow...gym for sure.