Tuesday, December 20, 2005

From San Francisco...

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's Fat Bastard! So far during my trip, I can confidentely say that I have not gone hungry at all. In fact, the gluttony I am experiencing is not for the faint of heart (except mine).
-got here, and went to In 'N Out the first night. Good burgers.
-next day, went to Serramonte Mall, which I haven't been to in 9 years. Happy and Freddie had a party, and I had oysters. Good stuff.
-next day, went more shopping and touring around downtown San Francisco. And had a super burrito. Frikin' good stuff. I wish they had restaurants like that back home. Then again, maybe not.
-today, had Ihop, Jack in the Box, and The Stinking Rose, an all-garlic restaurant. Damn. I love garlic.
Tomorrow? Who knows, but I think a salad would be good.
I'm off to Long Beach in a couple of days, a Greyhound overnight. Then a taxicab to Kuya Don-Don's house. Hope I don't get shot!
To my Dearest Girlfriend, please don't be worried about me. I am okay during my bachelor trip. I love you and I miss you!

No comments: