Sunday, July 15, 2007

White People Dancing

One of the most consistent things in life that make me laugh. I just don't get it, but at the same time am greatful I don't.
So the wedding was fun, although one thing stood out in my mind: their centrepieces were vases filled with decorative stone, water, flowers, and what looked to be gel. It wasn't gel though; it was a clear plastic bag stuffed inside to make it look like gel. It irked me for some reason. If there's one thing in life that annoys me it is wet plastic bags. I don't know why, and some might consider it even random and neurotic, but man it's annoying.
Oh and they had pizza at the late night snacks table. Yumm...(which reminds me, I should watch what I eat because I haven't exactly been exercising lately. I'm so disappointed in myself)

No comments: