Saturday, March 01, 2008

Arghhhhh....Harghyyyyyyy Harrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's right, I became a curling pirate during my PHI curling bonspiel. I think curling is something I may take up in the future.
Fun times with my Peel Peeps and my team (Shain, Kat and Andre), where we won one game and lost two. And the "social night" the day before (which ended with us only sleep 2.5 hours before we had to curl) was fun too, where we ended up playing "coasters 'n panties" for hours.
Basically, we had to flick a coaster into a hanging panty across the room. If it stayed in the panty, you would be deemed party of the "pussy club." I was the last male to join the club, and it was quite the celebration.
(ummm...this sort of game is much funner when your fellow contestants are plastered and you play it with some strangers. Trust me on this)
Anywho, hopefully I get to do this again next year. But for now...damn, I'm tired

No comments: