Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Seems Like A Lot Of Things Happened

Finally got my computer to start working again after moving upstairs from the basement. In the span of two days:
-went to Bioped to get molded for new orthotics. I'm geekily excited about this
-new soccer season started. My team of recreation/fun from last season turned into a team of competition with about half the roster overhauled. We're a lot better, but maybe not better. Oh, we lost. I came this close to scoring a goal...I'm not going to forget about it for a while
-went to the Doctor's office (high cholesterol again; no surprise I have the arteries of a 50-year old). I've decided to try a fish oil pill diet mixed with Metamucil, as perscribed by my workmate Andrew who also has (had) some bad cholesterol. Let's see how this one works out
-made Guacamole again. Didn't turn out so good because the avocadoes weren't completely ripe. I think I'm getting better at it
-went curling for the Region of Peel annual Health vs. Housing challenge. Fun times indeed
-am getting into the TV show "Hell's Kitchen". I think that will be the new TV show I pick up for the year, no matter how horribly realityish it is
Whew!

No comments: