Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well That Was Painful

Never have I watched a Raps game in person that it hurt to watch it that much.  Keeping consistent with this disastrous season, they lost.

But hey, watching Janice spill water all over the two guys in front of her when she was opening up the bottle was quite a highlight.  Oh, and eating Tremendous afterwards.

Then we had to rush home in case Rozzymaboo got lonely (aka "having an accident on the floor").  It then sort of dawned on me that if we were to get a dog, honestly, my life would completely change.  I'd always have to rush home, worry constantly about the dog, wake up early every single day, etc.  Oh, the glamour and fun times of having a dog is a definite selling point, but as Sharon and I have said about us being very selfish with our time right now, it's prolly a no-go for now.

So like I may have mentioned before:  the dog dreams are going to have to wait for now.  My admitting this undoubtedly has made Sharon quite pleased.

How about kids instead then?  LOL...right...

No comments: