Monday, September 16, 2013

Crazy (Sugar-Filled) Weekend

Ohhhh....so this is what is meant as having no weekend due to it being all for the child and child's activities.  Smorgasports, swimming, Michael's bday, Cruz's bday...no wonder it was a tiring weekend.

Kiddo is going to be with me for the next 3 days as his mother is going to Ottawa to help Debbie after she has her foot operation.  I guess I should figure out what to cook and stuff.

By the way, this kid has a crazy vocabulary as I'm being told by multiple strangers.  Recent things he's said:
-"Daddy, it's bullDOZER.  Say it Daddy, say it" (after calling it "bow-zer" for a long time, he was always shying away from saying it because we always tried to correct him and saying "say it" afterwards.  Now he learned how to say it and is trying to teach me)
-"The am-balance is going to the hosPITal" (after calling it "hops-tible" for a long time as well).  That smartass.  Love that guy

No comments: