Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Now That I'm Doing One Post A Month...

...it's really easy to say "wtf time is going by so fast where did the summer go?!?". Like a dolt. 

So with the end of summer I'm still in building mode...but now with bonuses (not necessarily positive): gotta do the fence ($), gotta have my leaking foundation waterproofed ($$) and gotta finish this kitchen ($$$). I hope it will be done by Christmas, and I'm thinking positively it will be; as long as I don't say what year. Yikes. 

Also, my jig is up again for the VBD team. I hope I can get on again next year, but realistically speaking chances are slim. Looks like I'll be back to doing outdoor pools again! Also I hope I get a better district (and better Supervisor) next year.

Lots of life changes happening; some for the good, some for the bad (or rather, some that make me a bit anxious). 

Oh yeah, and I also have a 10k race in about a week. I'm hoping to break the 5(something) mark.

I should sleep

No comments: