Friday, April 14, 2006

CSI:NY

Oops...looks like I got myself into a third CSI show. It may not be as unintentionally funny as Horatio "Shades" Caine and the spectacle that is CSI:Miami, but it'll do.
* * *
Some amusing (at least I thought) statements from my Dad as we drove from Toronto:
-[upon passing a Mosque and Synangouge that were situated right beside each other]: "Why the heck would they put those two together that close? There is going to be a war now"
-[upon noticing a bunch of Muslims on Bayview and Steeles]: "They allowed Muslims here? I thought only Jewish people were allowed here"
-[upon seeing a policeman with a radar in his hand]: "They are even trying to make money on Good Friday?"
-[while I was trying to merge onto the highway, I was following a Benz who was also trying to merge but was going painfully slow]: "Why do they have such a nice car but going so slow? I bet you they are Chinese...I bet you they are Chinese...I bet you they are Chinese...[upon me passing the aforementioned car and noticing the driver was, in fact, not Chinese]...see! I told you she's a woman driver"
My Dad is funny to me.

No comments: