Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Try...

Not to skip blog days. But somedays I don't have anything to talk about. Today, though, I do.

I did a StatsCan pre-screening test for a part-time position. It was funny because: a)there was a husband and wife team that disclosed that he once had a restraining order put on him. By her. And she was wondering if that meant she had a criminal record; and, b)after the test instructor goes, "leave box CL blank, do not write anything in it", someone (presumably someone who didn't understand english well?) five seconds later says, "what do we write in box CL?" If this is my competition, good luck to me.
Now then, if I actually get this part-time job: do I really want it? I think it would work out to something like $10-$11 an hour, but it may involve talking to people on the phone. I hate it when they call me, and I may soon be one of "they." Yikes.

No comments: