Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"And Knowing Is Half The Battle"

So I'm getting used to the idea of being an instructor (also known in some circles as a "professor"...I'm not sure where these circles are, though). I figure it will help with my natural fear of public speaking.

"And that's how babies are made...ummm...I mean how you wash your hands"
Of course with every positive, there will be negatives. In this case, I see myself getting sick of the repetition of the same topics being taught over and over again. I guess I'll just have to spice it up by telling lies? Yeah, that'll do.
* * *
So I'm thinking I have mental issues. Not serious enough that most people will notice, but issues nonetheless.
I'm sure everyone has their neuroticies, but sometimes I feel mine are worse than everyone else. Or is it because I'm not conforming to the social norm?

I'm different. Just like everyone else.
I babble a lot too.

No comments: