Monday, September 24, 2007

I Be Zombie

Okay, so in theory when I got the new position at work, I felt that I would be able to sit down and actually accomplish a lot of administration work. Of course, like in a lot of things in life, theory does not always translate to application.
I suppose I just need some adjustment, but after sitting in front of a computer proof-reading a food manual that was horribly written for five hours with varying results (I got to page 15 of 157...eeeeyah), I realized I might be what I thought I could overcome: a zombie.

Yumm...iMac and iCheese
Luckily my restlessness might soon be subsided; everyone I spoke to who has a similar job as I do says it takes time to adjust to the constant sitting and concentrating I have to do. Can't wait...now I just have to get over the whole eating too much while working I have going on.
* * *
Took my car to be repaired and repainted for the next few days. I had to rent a Toyota Corolla in the meantime...I miss my car already

No comments: