Friday, September 26, 2008

Be Careful What I Wished For

Or something like that. I pushed a work colleague of mine to join my team and essentially be my partner (while my quadrupley-better regular partner is on mat leave). I thought she would pan out okay...so far, 1.5 months in? Not really. As a result, I do seem to be working a whole lot more harder, which of course can't be good. Maybe I'm just comparing her too much, but really...you have to work at least 20 minutes out of a 7 hour day.
Maybe it's just me.
The thing that really sucks? She's a friend. So I feel like I can't hate too too much.
* * *
What qualifies as exciting for me these days? We're going front door "window shopping" tomorrow (does that make it front door door shopping?). Oh to dream large.
* * *
Still trying to get over this sickness. Hey, I may not get sick much these days, but when I get sick, I get sick.

No comments: