Monday, January 26, 2009

Jolly Ho!

So we just watched Slumdog Millionaire (in true Slumdog fashion...pirated DVD!).

I thought it was good, actually.  My wife, not so much (then again, not that much of a surprise considering she likes Indians about as much as I like Filipinos).

It almost makes me want to take up Bollywood dancing (again, my wife, not so much).

*  *  *

I'm serious with this whole "don't kill myself with work" this year.  For the third consecutive Monday, I called in sick.  Mind you, taking a mental sick leave is just as justifiable as a physical sick leave, especially with all the things happening.

So how do I spend a day off?  That's right, by stressing myself out with another thing; a thing I abhor.  Drywall mudding and taping.  Argh.

Luckily it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect because I will be tiling over it.  But still.

To tell the truth, I've been quite impressed with myself with this bathroom...the pace is just bustling!  So, of course, time for the inevitable slow down

No comments: