Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wings = Sloggy Mornings

So I went for wings last night, and I guess my body didn't get the message that deep fried foods was a comin', cause it was damn hard to wake up this morning. I noticed this: when I eat bad food, like wings, I wake up the next day feeling all sloggy (and don't get me started on how it affects my basketball game in the morning). I guess getting married to Sharon really helps...have I been eating this healthly? Really?!? I guess it also doesn't help that I went for a night cap of babbles with Argay.


It truly is a sign that we're not young anymore...he'll be a moving to the T-Dot with his "not serious" girlfriend (yes, Sharon, changing your relationship status on Facebook does indicate the truth of your relationships).


I'm kinda jealous in a way; while I love the house we're living in right now, he's doing the whole young, hip urban thing of "moving to the big city" that we completely bypassed. And it will do nothing but help both him and FeliBeli with their commute to their job and their relationship (I hope...don't say I didn't warn them about the, ummm, greatness that comes along with living with someone. Just ask Sharon!)


Although, I am pretty sure he is going to miss his Mummy and food being ready when he goes home. But whateves, I'm excited because now I have a new, very convenient excuse to go to Orginal's for wings cause he will literally live right across from it. (oh wait...isn't the whole point of the first part of this post being how wings made me not feel right? Oh to live an ironic life...)

No comments: