Thursday, February 26, 2009

"It's To Help The Economy"

-all too common words of Jason (and Sharon...she's not exempt from this as she is the one that continually informs me of such sales where we plunk down all sorts of money)

So R-Dubbs has a sister store that it conspires along with it to lighten my wallet:  Bootlegger.  That would be the same store, aside from my recent explosion of purchases from RW, that I bought a whack load of clothing from (when we were in Nova Scotia; for those of you GTA-centric, Bootlegger is a clothing store that sells real name-brand clothing.  In this case, we went to the Bolton location).

Seriously, I don't know how some of these stores make money with the crazy (CRAZY!) sales they have.  Needless to say, my new rationale for these purchases would be:  "at least I don't have to buy outerwear for the next little while*"

*as always, "little while" is a highly objective term

No comments: