Monday, May 11, 2009

All You Can Eat Weight Gain

So we went out this past evening with my parents and Gil and Marie for Mother's Day (parents were in Michigan yesterday) at Prince Sushi.  It was one of those all-you-can-eat type of places.

The food was good enough, but it happened again today that made me vow never to go to these types of places because it always happens:  we ordered too much.  So of course feeling obliged to eat everything so we don't overpay (big mistake...seriously, what's another $4-$5 more when we are already paying way over $100?), I ate way too much.  I at least fared better than Sharon, whom last I checked was on the verge of purging.

My older brother made the revelation that he gained about 50 lbs. since he met Marie.  Dang.  My Mom said he likes my brother fatter now and told me to stop losing weight (I lost about 20 lbs. since I started going out with Sharon).  It's not like I'm Manorexic or anything; I am just exercising a lot and my diet is a lot healthier now thanks to my wife.

So anywho, yeah...I'm seriously going to try to avoid these types of restaurants from now on.  I hope my motivation stays with me for the rest of my life

No comments: