Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm Not Living In Your Spotlight...

...but I don't mind shining it on you.

So we had a fun time at Tabico's CD release party last night. Packed house full of Portuguese peeps, great food and great music (especially one of his guest stars, Sarah Pachecho. Hallelujah indeed). Luckily for him, I didn't screw up that badly.

(as you might imagine, this song was playing in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9qtRcHJVI8)

Only sucky part of the night? Getting a parking ticket. And it was issued to us literally 5 minutes before we got to the car. And I was watching "Parking Wars" before we left lamenting how dumb those people are for getting parking tickets. Figures. Good thing I'm a rationalizer: since I didn't pay for my ticket to Tony's show, this is kind of like paying for it. Argh

No comments: