Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling Okay But Gross

So physically, I'm not doing too bad today. But I still feel gross because I did my post-race ritual of stuffing my face with junk food last night (wings and dessert? Yeah...feeling all sorts of disgusting this morning).

Yesterday was fun. I let Arvin win because if I didn't, he wouldn't have come back next year (because who wants to keep competing if you keep losing...lol...I know you're reading this). Feli and Milton Lester ran for the first time and they did really well, considering this was the first time either of them actually completed 10km. Some people at work were thinking that Milton Lester wouldn't even finish or show up; he did alright. Now will he show up at work on Monday? That's another story.

And my sister-in-law also ran and did awesome (again, considering she never actually completed 10km before). That meant baby-boy was at the finish line, which is always great.

So next year should be fun. Hope the same, if not more people join (looking at you BGay, if you come back to Ontario on-time)

No comments: