Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dlyxlexlia At It's Best

Now I know I shouldn't be making fun of random bouts of dyslexia, but sometimes it can be amusing.

Case in point, while talking to Beevy on Goog Vids:

Me: So yeah, BeeJ, you're okay with those dates for your bachelor party?

BeeJ: Yeah, that's cool

Me: Don't worry Ives, all we'll be doing is volunteering our time at a soup kitchen. We won't be doing anything bad

Ives: Oh that's okay, I don't mind if BeeJ gets a lap dance

BeeJ: What are you talking about? We won't be doing anything bad. It's as if you think we'll be valleyganting

Me, Ives, Sharon: What?

BeeJ: You know, what's the word...valleyganting? We won't be valleyganting

Me: You mean gallivanting?

(the aforementioned story may not have happened bervatim, but it's how I remembered it and I'm still laughing about it)

No comments: