Friday, November 01, 2013

When Exactly Will I Be Ready?

Yeah, I don't know.

*  *  *

I've been doing a lot of non-sensical entries lately.  As is, my mind and my emotions.  Sometimes I'm my worst enemy (make that 99.9% of the time).  I've been trying.  Maybe I actually need help and someone to talk to?  Or maybe I don't and I'm just overthinking things.

Regardless, I was sent a poignant quote from Laurie that I like:

"If you are suffering in your life right now, I guarantee that this condition is tied up with some kind of attachment to how you think things should be going. Affirm, "I release the need to determine how things "should" be."

Now then, how the hell do I exactly follow it?

*  *  *

Oh, and I've also been swearing a whole lot now.  I know that signifies something, but maybe I've been so stuck up the past few years that it's acting like a release valve of sorts.  Of course.

My sleep patterns are also worse than it's ever been (as evidenced by this post).

As is the theme for the other aspects of my life, I'm not sure what to make of this.  Am I the person I was?  Am I the person I want to be?

Maybe I just have to stop reflecting and just be

No comments: