Sunday, March 25, 2007

Damn I'm Old

Well, not that old, but now I'm officially past my mid-twenties (half past mid-twenties?). Woke up this morning and watched Shooter with Con.
"You are making me...furrow my eyebrow"

Not a bad movie; your general action-packed-suspend-your-belief kind of movies.
Then Sharon and I went to see some dressmaker in Scarborough, followed by a dinner with Lawrence and Lavita at East Side Mario's, where I swear I had one of the best steaks I've ever had (yes, I realize the oddity of going to East Side Mario's for steak, of all things). As a result, yup...I'm busting out the pic:

garble garble mrahhhhhhhh
I think I'm going to make it a yearly tradition that on my birthday I will eat a steak dinner. Yes, I think that's a great idea.
And then we went to a fam jam where Corinna's home for a week. Then to my place and just relaxed with Sharon.
Just realized something: this time last year, it was my last moments of being single. Wow...I can't seem to imagine that anymore, nor do I think I want to.

No comments: