Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rings...

...check! And while in Downtown, Sharon and I almost got killed. Well, thoughts of being the next Jane Creba anyway. After eating some of the most delicious hot dogs I've ever eaten (at Frankz, beside Salad King), we were at the stop light on Gould St. turning left on Yonge St when Sharon pointed out a fight happening.
I looked to my left and these three gangbangers were trying to fight this one homie. The one guy did pretty well for himself, even dragging one of the guys through the ice/snow before letting him go and reaching for something on his belt while getting closer to my car. At that moment, all I thought was...great. Luckily, he was reaching for his cell phone and he ran towards Yonge St., where a lot of Police were (due to the St. Patrick's Day parade) and the light turned green. Interestingly, no PoPo stopped him. Man I hate violence like that. Makes my stomach churn.
And people wonder why I like the suburbs that much. Not to say it's way safer, but, well, I think it is.
Oh and as for the rings, it fits quite nicely :)

No comments: