Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BBQ Shopping

So I went with my Dad to Costco, Rona, and the Bay to look at BBQ's. The one I think would be good for Sharon and me is even "My Father-Approved" (My Father, being inherently cynical without meaning it, "approving" something is pretty significant to me). Now all I have to do is convince Sharon that this is a good BBQ (her argument against it would be "why do we need a side burner on the BBQ?" whereas my argument for, as most of my answers are, is "just because").
I wonder what barbequed lemonade tastes like
On an amusing note (as always, at least it's funny to me), I seem to find Filipino accented pronunciations of words funny. Case in point, my Dad saying the word "enamel." For example:

Me (looking at another grill I don't want): "Oh this is not a nice surface"
Dad: "Wat is dat? Oh dats not good...dats an e-nah-meal"

2 comments:

Jen(nnn) said...

Yes! Get one with a rotisserie! Best BBQ accessory ever. Trust me on this.

Also, tell Sharon that a side burner is necessary for making sauces and for cooking corn on the cob while you grill. Just don't tell her that Mike and I still have never used ours. Hehe.

huhboy said...

D'oh! Looks like it's all sold out. I'll have to wait again for the perfect BBQ to come out...