Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It Was Just A Pantasy

Damn...out of 16 teams in my Fantasy Basketball league, I made the Final Four. My team was strong and avoided any major injury setbacks -- until this past week. Not one, but three of my studs (Jefferson, Chandler and TMac) went down at the same time. One, maybe even two guys out I could recoup, but not three.
And the worst part? I lost by one point to the opposing team despite having all those injuries. I blame it on TJ Frikin' Ford for having a stinker of a game we went to last Sunday.
So before you think I'm a big fantasy league geek, if I made it to the Championship game (again, I missed it by ONE (!) point), and had I won (which was very plausable considering all those injured guys are back playing again this week...[I'm whimpering here]), I would've bagged over $100.
Sob.

No comments: