Sunday, April 01, 2007

Purple Fever Is Back!

Just came from the Raps game and it's official: the Raps are back in the playoffs! Yee-uh! Before they unceremonially dumped purple from their official colour schemes, the Raptors in the playoffs meant "Purple Fever" time. I gots it now babee!

And then I ate the bowl!
Some greatness from the game today included:

-getting the "Guys Night Out Package" which involved us leaving halfway through the second quarter to figure out where to get the vouchers for the food and toque you get in addition to your ticket (in years past they delivered it to your seat). And when we found the girl that was in charge of it, we were kinda glad we found her...a heh a heh a huuuuuu
-zinging Arvin everytime I caught him staring at a (Kellie Au Au) girl. Then again, he caught me too, looking at Kellie Au Rory
-getting free pizza for tomorrow!

I love the Raptors. If I ever got rich, I'd get season tickets for sure. RaptorsTV at least

No comments: