Wednesday, October 29, 2008

14th Time To Say "It's That Time Again"

The Raptors are back for season 14. It seems they have a new team, and actually won a convincing game.
I'm excited, but let's check back in after game 43 to see how I feel.
One plus from watching the game today was getting invigorated to play ball myself.
Again, let's check back after I play my 43rd game to see how I feel.
* * *
Went to see my old massage therapist Leslie, who know works at a men's dress shirt manufacturer (they are having a liquidation sale, which I bought some stuffs). She was showing me the shirts, and I think some of the workers there thought I was her boyfriend. What can I say, I'm suave?
(Ever since reading the book "The Game", all of a sudden I think I'm a playa.
No.

I didn't forget I'm married)

No comments: