Sunday, October 26, 2008

After Socialing, What Did We Learn?

I have a long, long, long way to go to being even half-decent.
Gotta practice like crazy...errrr...at least learn the basics and fundamentals
* * *
Said it before, said it again, will continue saying: strip clubs are just not my thing. Went to one today for a bachelor party, and was exactly what I thought: waste of money and time. I guess it floats the boat of some people, but you know it's not for me when I end up watch UFC (and I don't even watch UFC!) instead of watching the nekked girl gyrating on stage. On top of that, we were in the "VIP area", and it was just, well, a sausagefest. Blah, whateves.

I will say though, that watching a guy have actual sex in one of those booths was quite a surprise. But those booths had UV lights and the seats lit up like fireworks, so maybe it wasn't too much a surprise

No comments: