Monday, December 29, 2008

Meet The Potatoes

Haven't done that in a long while...and a partner to boot!
My wife joined me as we watched 8 episodes of CSI in a row. Before that, I was somewhat productive; I ironed all my clothes. While watching TV.
So basically, it was a TV-filled day. And like I said, I haven't done that in a long while. I don't think my body was used to it. In fact, coupled with the fact I skipped my soccer game and ate all sorts of junk food, I wouldn't be surprised if my body was going into slight-shock, but is remembering how I used to be years ago. Yikes...I better not go down that road again.
But whateves, I'm determined to veg. For the first honest time in my life, I feel like I deserve it because come the new year, I gotta get my butt back into it. Oh crap, the new year is in a few days...ummm...

No comments: