Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Mom Is Funny

I haven't done one of these posts in a while. So I went to my parents house for dinner, and my Mom asked me to install MSN messenger for her so she could chat with Con on the computer.
Well I installed it, but she had to go to her prayer group. So I showed my Dad how to use it to show my Mom. I then added her as a contact and then left the house.
When I got home and signed in, I messaged my Mom who was now online. Here is how the conversation went:

Jason said:
So do you know how to use this now?

Imelda says:
hi jay its working its mom testing123
For some reason it reminded me of the time we first got call waiting years ago. When my Mom came home that evening, she asked me if the call waiting worked. I said yes. She asked how did it sound. I told her it was a beep. She proceeded to ask me what kind of a beep, how long did it last, what did I say to the person I put on hold, etc.
Old people and technology make for a great combination

No comments: