Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is It A Sign?

So this morning I was having a discussion with Sharon about moving. I wasn't really being too serious; I just said to her, "hey, why don't we sell our house and move to Port Credit!" (I would love to live near the Lake, even though it smells in the summer, not to mention maybe living in a smaller house).

Anywho, I was at home earlier today than usual, when my doorbell rang. Not expecting anyone, I answered the door and a real estate agent greeted me. She said she has clients that are really motivated to move to my neighbourhood, but there are no houses for sale right now so she is doing door knocking. Is this a sign?

I mean, I absolutely love our house (no one ever forgets their first) and it has everything we need for the future (the space, the neighbours, the amenities, the schools, etc.). And the worst thing to do (as I always thought) would be to sell out to money. As well, who knows if the clients she is representing would be willing to pay the price I would be seeking.

This is crazy talk! Or is it? Hmmmm....

No comments: