Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Ain't Pretty, But Spackle Will Cover It Up!

I'll always remember that word from Perfect Strangers..."spackle". I'm going to need a lot of it to cover up the atrocity that is my drywalling job. Okay, it's not that that bad, but it sure ain't that good either.

But whateves, for the most part I did it by myself (exception of help buying the drywall with Argay and hanging it on the ceiling with Richard) in a crazy amount of time (who needs sleep? As well, who need muscles that aren't sore?).

Oh, and I haven't done the taping yet. Yikes. Good times ahead yet again.

Oh yeah, and the mess? I hope my wife doesn't get a stroke.

The cabinets, though, are now (finally) able to be measured properly tomorrow. And then we wait until June! (sigh)

* * *

Third decade of life already? Where did the time go?

So what do I have to look forward to? Well, there is a ton of stuff I've yet to do and experience.

One thing is for sure, I'm gonna try hard not screw things up and be more smarter about things. Apparently resolutions are not limited to the new years

No comments: