Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lobstuck!

AyA came, AyA measured, AyA left. Now we wait for...months. But whateves, I hope it looks good when it's done. Gosh knows I haven't worked this hard in a long while, so I'm hoping it's worth it.

Then I met the parents and brother at Chiuchow Man Chinese Restaurant. We ordered not only Lobster, but also Duck. It's a birthday miracle!

So I bought a Cash For Life lottery ticket. As I was scratching it, I was wondering to myself, "people usually win $4 or $6. Who ever wins those odd amounts like $16 or $12? I think it's a ruse". Speaking of birthday miracles, guess who actually won $12!

And as a final birthday miracle? My in-laws gave me $50! Wins all the way around!

But the best gift? Wifey is coming home tomorrow after 5 days away.

She actually surprised me today, which is hard for her to do. She gave me a birthday gift without actually being here. She met up with Rowena last week, and asked her to give me the gift today. And boy was I surprised...I read the card, and it said "I'm sorry I couldn't kiss you on your Birthday, but hopefully this will tide you over until I get back". What was in the bag? Dozens of Hershey Kisses...awwwwwwwwwwwwww...(I think I'm about to tear up here. There is a reason I'm the wife in this relationship)

No comments: