Monday, October 01, 2012

In Which I Almost Cut My Finger Off

Well that was a first. Doing baseboards at Arfeli's new place when I lost my concentration for a split-second. That was all the time needed for me to nick my finger.

Having a penchancy for dramatics, I was okay at first until I saw Arvin do his patented freak-out but pretend he's not and then he asked me if it hit my bone. Then I started feeling like I was going to pass out, drank a lot of water, remembered it was a long time since I ate, and said we needed to take a break.  Luckily it is just a superficial cut. I've really got to get a grip on this freaking out thing I do.

Anywho, it was a good day today. Antonio's bday party was good and we finished the main parts of the baseboards (only wood filling and painted left to do).

Oh and it would appear I'm in WNV for another week. Yee-uh! I think!

No comments: