Tuesday, October 02, 2012

"Oh Good, It's Only Viral"

When does saying that actually mean it's a good thing?  When your baby is sick and you hope it's a self-limiting disease.  Took the kiddo to the walk-in today because of a nagging cough.  In what would appear to be a new record anywhere, we were in and out of the office in 5 minutes.  When the hell does that ever happen?  Well whatever the case, I'll take it.  Just gotta hope he sleeps throughout the night

*  *  *

The chunk of skin sawed off from my finger looks exactly like that; a big chunk of my skin gone.  Weird that I didn't bleed so much

*  *  *

I like CBC Radio 2.  Gives me an eclectic mix of music to listen to, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISrqdwBfDY4

*  *  *

Found out my new work area for the next few years...for the first time in my career, I'll be having a Mississauga area.  Hope it's not something I'm going to dislike.  Then again, I'll be only there 6 months out of the year for the next couple of years if I continue on the WNV program

No comments: