Monday, January 27, 2014

What Point Do I Give Up The Dreams?

Question I often ask myself. More so than usual lately.

I guess I didn't realize how...messed up?...I've been. I'm still a ways a way from being where I want to be.

I'm angry and upset and sad. I know why but I can't articulate it. I know with whom (especially myself) but I'm trying to let it go.  It's tough. I feel like I betrayed myself with the dreams, thoughts, feelings and desires.  I can't sleep because lately it's all I've been thinking about.

Not everything is what it seems.  What happens when what you thought something was real but it turns out to be something you're just not sure about anymore?

But...I will not stop fighting. I have to keep at it.  I have to stop being so discouraged. I have to stop obsessing. I have to trust myself. I need to believe I will overcome. 

I have to learn to say fuck it to myself.  Fuck it.

Things happen in life for a reason. I may not like or understand that reason, but the reason is still there.

I will be who I want to be. It will get there.  I.  Will.

No comments: