Monday, July 04, 2005

Finally Some Pics!

Well, "pic." I think I will just post one pic a day from my Philippines trip. Not because I have a choice; I don't know how to post more than one pic at a time. So the first pic is one of my adorable cousin Nina (pronounced "neen ya"):

That's not a real cat. Did she fool you?
This is her in a cat costume during her ballet recital. This is my cousin that I never knew I had; my Dad's Half-Brother's youngest. The one who was attached to my side during the trip and who misses me so much she called me on my cellphone last night and left me text messages saying she didn't want me to leave and that she wants me to come back. Awwwww...I guess I really did get that baby sister I always wanted (not counting Hobbes of course). Luckily there is always e-mail.
* * *
Went back to the Chiropractor today for the first time in a long while. Super-crack-a-tory today. I also bought my replenishment for tightey whiteys. See, I know I'm old now and I shouldn't be embarassed about buying them, but for some reason today was really embarassing. Here's my brief story (hardee har har):
-went to Walmart Square One yesterday, but it was sold out. Damn.
-went to Walmart Airport Road today during work, but it was sold out too. What is this, brief buying season? Before I go on I must state that I only prefer to buy Fruit of the Loom briefs because a)it's cheap and I can always replace it easily; and b)I don't believe in spending ridiculous amounts of money on underware, only to throw them out at the same rate I would throw out relatively cheaper underware; and c)it's mega comfortable. Although I don't know if the expensive ones are more comfortable considering point b)
-went to Walmart Sherway Gardens, and finally they were in stock! So I bought three 6 packs of briefs. Hey, I thought, while I was here, I'll buy season one of Gilmore Girls. So I go to the electronics department and pick it up. Then I went to pay, and of course I see someone who might recognize me (the girl was from Patricia Sabares' debut. I think her name was Michelle). So of course, me holding three packages of briefs and season one of GG, I wait to see if she leaves. She does; except with the Cashier to get something.
-but just my luck, a new Cashier comes along. So I go to pay for three packages of briefs and season one of GG, with no one at the cash.
-but just my luck, the girl returns with the old Cashier behind me, while the new Cashier was atrociously slow. So what do I do? I turn around so my back is facing the girl and wait for about a minute as the Cashier finally puts my purchases in a bag. I didn't turn around once, fearing that the girl might have seen me buying three packages of briefs and season one of GG. She might have thought I was weird. Wait, I am. Well, embarassed and weird, anyway.
And remember, I'm 25 years old.

No comments: