Wednesday, July 06, 2005

King of Balls!

One of the first pictures I took when I was in the Philippines:

Sister Company? "Suck: Queen of Balls"
I don't know why, but it made me laugh. Really, I am mature, but it just made me laugh.
* * *
Sick. Again. Another "head cold." Argh. I'll be in Owen Sound this weekend playing softball; hopefully I won't be sick anymore.
Thank goodness I have a girlfriend, otherwise I swear I'm a homo. So I went to Walmart to exchange Gilmore Girls Season 1 because it was all scratched up from the packaging. Of course it was sold out. Oh, and I also told the cashier, "I bought this for my girlfriend a few days ago..."
Then I went to Best Buy. And bought not only season 1, but also season 2. I think I may be obsessed. Really though, Sharon loves the show, I love Sharon, so Sharon has somehow osmosisized into me. I blame/credit her. And it has nothing to do with the fact I have a crush on Rory.

No comments: