Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's In!

Before I get to the exciting news, a picture of my nieces Eumi and Ara:

The scene right before I did a cannonball
* * *
So I got the e-mail: the recumbent is ready for pickup! After just two months of waiting. I will now watch my bank account diminish, but no matter, I've been waiting for this moment. I just hope nothing happens to it on the first day. If I can get past the first day, it will be alllllllllllright.
Also had a "picnic" with Kim, Madeline, the Triplets, Ken, Janice, one of the Triplets' boyfriend, Walter, Nit and of course my girlfriend. Went to Erindale Park, but it was pouring, so it was moved to Kim's house. Good food, but then the sun came out and we had a "water fight." Walter and Sharon started getting into it, but then I tried to take Walter down into the kiddy pool because Sharon was on the floor. Man, I hated being violent. And especially against the idiot Walter. Anywho, I said sorry, and I vow I shall try my hardest never to get angry or physical like that again.
As long as no one hurts my girlfriend. I love her more than me.

No comments: