Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lean Back

Who knew that idiotic song by Fat Joe would be my bike anthem?

Oh yes, as cool as it looks...
* * *
Camping '05 with the friends (Sharon, Mike, BJ, Arv, Jeff, Ian, Ivy and Monley) was fun as is every year. It's quite the different camping experience with them: a lot of the trip is empahsized on food. When I go camping with Sharon and her friends, it's more emphasized on just "chilling." Regardless, it as fun. Quick points:
-6.5. I have to remember that number
-went to Owen Sound and Sauble Beach on Friday. Nice Ontarian getaway sort of day
-Cape Croker is a nice place with trails and stuff, but the campsites are way too close to the other campsites. It felt like we were camping with a lot of other people
-the beach we went to (suitably named "Sandy Beach") was the cleanest beach in Ontario I've been too
-peeing in the firepit. The smell of boiling jingelle
-drank wine. Still tastes like shit to me
-first attempt ever at making jiffy-pop. Complete failure
-got home and did a nice thorough cleaning of inside my car
-cleaned my bathroom. But now I have to clean my room. Argh, the cleaning never stops
Just saw a quick segment on TLC about "free running." Crazy stuff, that of course I want to do. If only I was fit. That's it, back to the gym tomorrow.

No comments: