Monday, August 01, 2005

It Was Meant To Be

I mean, how often do you go to a store (let's call this said store "Winners") and find a last pair of shoes that are your exact size and brand spankin' new? In addition to that, the colours are kick ass (in my opinion; hey, it matches my real Lacoste shirt!) and it's really comfy. And at 40-60% off the regular retail price, how can I go wrong? Just to make sure, I called Arvin to tell him to dissuade me from buying the shoes, but he told me to get them (as an aside, I told Sharon the story of how I asked Arvin to tell me not to buy it but then he told me to buy it instead. Sharon asked why I didn't call her. I told her because she would have told me not to buy it). Naturally, it was meant to be. So without further ado, the latest pair of shoes to my collection, the Pony Downtown:

Perfect for Halloween
Comeon, pretty, no?
* * *
So Sharon, myself, Arv, Mike, Ian (and later on Jeff, his sister, Riz, Angela, Maria) went to Babalus. It was fun dancing salsa, merengue and brushetta. By the end of the night I was exhausted, especially considering I biked all the way to Lola's earlier in the day. But regardless, it's a very, very nice feeling dancing with the girl you love.

No comments: