Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Woah

Can't remember when it's been this long since my last post. Guess I've just been thinking about stuff lately, including:
-how much money I'm spending
-spending even more money playing in the Region of Peel's golf tourney
-how long I take washing my car, and that I don't really have any pictures of it (so in the future I can look back and say, "this was my first car"). So I took one after I washed it:

LOOK AT THOSE RIMS! OHHHHHHH
-I called in sick this past Monday. I am trying to determine when else I can call in sick
-I love my girlfriend, and I wish I made more money for the both of us (well, really more money so I can buy more things I want)
-really contemplating buying more car parts for my car. Although it is starting to die down, as the harsh realities of "saving" are coming to light and that a car is just a car
-planning my trip for California, which in itself is going to be quite expensive
As you see, a lot about money has been on my mind. I always say I've never been the type to think that hard about money but sometimes you don't have a choice. And I want to be a furniture maker as my next career? Yikes

No comments: