Monday, August 08, 2005

So Technological

So a couple of tech things happened in my life today:
1. I got my tablet and portable printer at work today. I forsee headaches (speaking of which I have a nasty one complete with sinus pressure and runny nose). I also have to get a bag for it, which I will at MEC (yeah you know me!).
2. I ordered a new phone and got a promotional phone plan for cheap! First the plan: I get 6 months unlimited calling for "free" ($6.95 system access, $0.50 911 access, $8.00 for voicemail and call display) and I get my old plan back afterwards. The only drawback? I have to sign an agreement for two years, which I don't really mind because I figure I am not going to be changing phone companies anytime soon. As for the phone:

I think these phones are about to make love
Motorola V180, regular price $200. My price, including tax? $28.75! And it will be shipped to me with a new SIM card (which will technically be my extra one). Hey, it's good to be a loyal customer (5 years and counting). Then I think about how much money I actually spent for phone service these past few years...whew ($43/month times 5 years).
Technology is great! It even gives you brain tumors!

No comments: