Thursday, August 11, 2005

Power To The Point

So part of my "performance objectives" for work include taking an introductory class to Powerpoint. A whole-day class. Oh man, I was dying. I guess it beats working, but sometimes it's not a good thing when you actually have a lot of work to do (which I feel I do have). Speaking of work, my goodness that student of mine irritates the hell out of me.
* * *
This new phone is sort of driving me crazy. Nothing I don't think will ever beat the Ericsson T18z. The voice dialing, the custom rings, the ease of use (of course I say that after getting used to it for 5 years). This new phone really has nothing on it, except, hopefully, the lack of brain tumour capability.
* * *
I think I am going to buy my long-wanted inflatable pool. I saw it at The Bay for 40% off and with Tita Viola's card, it should bring it to a comfortable purchasing price. This baby even has a filter...yee-uh.

No comments: