Saturday, September 03, 2005

Allergies?

I think that's what I have. I seemed to have developed it after all these years. I should prolly go to a Doctor or something.
Finally went to White Bros. Fish n' Chips in the Beaches. Truly a good piece of battered halibut.
Just saw a clip of Kanye West saying that George Bush does not care about Black People during a telethon for New Orleans. He's wrong; George Bush doesn't care about anyone but him and his rich cronies. Also, can Kanye just shut up already?
Played some poker with Ken, Mikey, Nit, Walter and Martin. I think my poker cravings have gone towards more of a "fad" now. It was good while it lasted.
I won while playing Cash for Life. Oh how I wish it was the actual grand prize, but I'll settle for the $6 I won (which in reality is really $2 since the ticket costs $4).
Oh I also went to Tony's restaurant for lunch with him. We had authentic Azorean food. Yummy.
Work tomorrow for the WNV Dead Bird Reporting line. I better bring my book; I would be surprised if I had more than 2 calls.

No comments: