Sunday, September 11, 2005

That Guy Is A Tool

I think they were talking about me, because the rate I've been buying tools. Yikes. The latest "need":

Now I have something to cut my pizza with
The DeWalt DW368K. I originally bought the DW368 at the Oakville Home Depot, but then after passing by my Home Depot (I say "my" because I've been there everyday for the past, oh, 4 days) I saw the DW368K for the same price. What does the "K" stand for? I guess "kit" because the only difference was it came with a carrying case. But a sweet carrying case it is. The lowdown: original price, $162. Jason found sale price, $99. Yee-uh yet again. Credit card takes quite the hit, again.
But hey, at least I'll have my tools for when I move into my house, right? Right? I'm saying this as much to convince myself as much as for Sharon, for she asked me, "are you saving for my wedding?"
Yes, dear. As long as you're saving for my Pick-Up.

No comments: