Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It Was Actually Fun!

Well, not that I wouldn't have expected it to be as I always try to have fun whatever I do. But the golf game today with the Boss, Al and Judi was fun. I hit some good shots that impressed them. But whatever good shots I hit was tempered with equally bad ones. Hey, I'm an equal kind of guy.
Back to work tomorrow. I wish I had the week off.
Oh yeah, and I finished reading the book "Memoirs of a Geisha." It was bad. Gave me insight as to what Geisha really were/are (they are not only prostitutes, but classy Mistress'). I wonder what's next on the book reading list. Then again, I wonder if when I'm gonna read again. As Sharon's classmate Suzanne says, "you're either a reader or you're not." As with a lot of things in my life, I'm a straddler between the two.

No comments: