Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now What? Oh Right, The Whole Wedding Thing

So the day hath come and passed, we are now proud house owners:
Opening the door...to debt
Seconds later, "ka-thud!" went her head into the door. Well, not really
The way I answer the door everytime MTV Cribs comes knockin'
Quite exciting (and scary) times indeed. And just in case the above doesn't work out and Sharon somehow leaves the house to me, I guess I can make it a frat house:

Way to dispel those rumours there
Don't leave me Sharon, I love you.
* * *
Going to Alberta (Ablerta to those who find it funnier to say it that way. Like me.) for the long weekend. Can't wait.
And as I've incessantly told this to everyone: "we're so excited about our house, we went to another province the very next day!" Not so funny to me after saying it about 24 times on separate occasions.

No comments: