Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Some "Think Abouts"

I had today:
-as I was driving my cousins to the airport, I thought to myself, "sigh"
-as I was working with stool (yes, my job is sometimes crappy), I thought to myself, "wow...can't wait to get out of this position"
-as I had a crazy work day that involved something like only a 15 minute lunch, I thought to myself, "this is nuts"
-as I wore my new hat and got all these compliments from the ladies at work, "yeahhhhh boyyyyy"
-as I was jogging after work during what seemed like the longest 7 km ever, "there is a difference between low energy and no energy. I think I got no energy"
-as I was eating my dinner, "why the heck does fish have so many bones? I think that may be one of the underlying reasons why I don't like fish so much"

No comments: